Astrology has answers to all questions. Today as on 25.12.2021, in India, it seems every second person wants to know, “whether Yogi, the present Chief Minister will come after majority votes of U.P. Elections in favour of BJP.
BJP HOROSCOPE DETAILS: 6.4.1980, 11:45, DELHI
Some important yog of BJP Horoscope are as under:
1. As “Abheejeet Muhurata” ( Lord Ram’s birth time in Mid noon and Lord Krishna’s mid night are two Abheejeet Muhuratas, which are considered auspicious
for any event ‘s success) is taken as BJP’s birth time, it is good for its success in the long run.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury is placed in 9th house of Luck, though at Rahu/ Ketu axis and aspected by another three retrograde planets-Mars, Jup and Saturn from third house of boldness and initiatives.This is giving BJP ‘s inclination to be more religious and adamant. All these three planets are in 10th house from Moon, hence, quite strong.
3. Moon is in “GajKesari Yog” though debilitated in 6th house, and is aspected by Taurus Venus, from 12th house, hence in “Neech Bhang” and giving good results as an astrology principle, well rehersed by us in many researches establish that debilitated planets give good results in 6th house.
4. Sun is directionally strong in 10th house , though in watery sign. Sun is in exchange with Jupiter between 3rd and 10th house, which is good for any organization’s good communication in its team members, resulting in good achievement of goals in favorable dashas
5. Except Sun, all remaining eight planets are in fixed signs, and making BJP a determined and strong in roots organization.
6. The Mahadasha sequence in BJP horoscope from Mercury , Ketu, Venus, Sun and now Moon Mahadasha since 18.4.2018, has given different ups and Downs till date in 2021.
7. Moon / Jupiter is running Vimshottari Dasha in BJP Horoscope is from 18.3.2021 to 18.7.2022
8. At present since 13.11.2021, the dasha of Moon / Jup / Venus till 2.2.2022 , which shows some problems in BJP campaigns due to opposition parties tricks and management issues but party will flourish after struggle.
9. From 2.2.2022 to 26.2.2022 – Moon / Jup / Sun will make BJP run the campaign successfully with top leaders, like Modiji, Amit Shah, etc. as Sun pratyanter dasha signify interaction with high level leaders of party.
10. From 26.2.2022 to 8.4.2022 – Moon / Jupiter /Moon dasha again shows, opposition’s loss and their gain by making some competition tricks and strategies, but success with BJP as Moon and Jupiter are in GajKesari yog. Moon is aspected by strong Mars, so strong leadership direction will take the party to right direction of victory.
Now lets see U.P. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s horoscope for his return back or else.
Yogi Adityanath (birth name Ajay Mohan Bisht) is an Indian Hindu monk and politician serving as the 22nd and current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, in office since 19 March 2017. He was appointed as the Chief Minister on 26 March 2017 after the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) won the 2017 State Assembly elections, in which he was a prominent campaigner. He has been the Member of Parliament from the Gorakhpur constituency, Uttar Pradesh, for five consecutive terms since 1998. Adityanath was also the mahant or head priest of the Gorakhnath Math, a Hindu temple in Gorakhpur, a position he had held since the death of his spiritual "father", Mahant Avaidyanath, in September 2014[ He is also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini, a Hindu nationalist organisation. He has an image of a Hindutva nationalist and a right-wing populist. He has written two books, “Haṭhayoga svarūpa evam sādhanā, Gorakhapura : Śrī Gorakshanātha Mandira, published in 2007. “ and Adityanath, Yogi, 1972, published in 2019. Rājayoga : svarūpa evaṃ sādhanā
YOGI’s Horoscope Data: 5.6.1971, 12:00 PANCHUR, PAURI GARHWAL
His father was a forest ranger. He was the second born in the family, among four brothers and three sisters. He completed his bachelor's degree in Mathematics from the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand. He left his home around the 1990s to join the Ayodhya Ram temple movement. Around that time, he also became a disciple of Mahant Avaidyanath, the chief of the Gorakhnath Math. While based in Gorakhpur after his initiation, Adityanath has often visited his ancestral village, establishing a school there in 1998. Adityanath was promoted to the rank of Mahant or high priest of the Gorakhnath Math after the death of Aavaidyanath on 12 September 2014. He was made Peethadhishwar (Head Seer)
of the Math amid traditional rituals of the Nath sect a few days later.
Adityanath was designated Avaidyanath's successor, he was elected to the Lower House of the Indian Parliament (the Lok Sabha) in 1995. After his first electoral win, Adityanath started his own youth organisation Hindu Yuva Vahini, which came to be known for its activities in the eastern Uttar Pradesh and was instrumental in Adityanath's meteoric rise.
Adityanath was the youngest member of the 12th Lok Sabha at age 26 years. He was elected to the Parliament from Gorakhpur for five consecutive terms (in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 elections).His attendance in Lok Sabha was 77% with 284 questions asked, participated in 56 debates and introduced three private member Bills in the 16th Lok Sabha.
SOME IMPORTANT YOGAS IN HIS HOROSCOPE ARE:
1. Lagna is Leo, the royal Sign and its Lord is directionally strong in 10th house from Lagna.
2. Mars is exalted in 6th House
3. Jupiter is retrograde but placed in 4th house and is aspecting 10th house of profession, giving him good management skills.
4. Sun, Saturn and Mercury are conjoined in 10th house in Taurus sign, giving strength to profession.
5. Venus is in Aries in 9th house from Lagna, indicating good Luck.
At present, he is running the Vimshottari Dasha of Saturn / Jupiter since 12.06.2021 t0 25.12.2023. Saturn is in Sun’s Nakshatra, which is digbali in 10th house of Govt. and Profession. Jupiter is in Ketu’s nakshatra and when Ketu is making a Rajyog with Mercury in 9th house. Both are at 4/10 houses axis, signifying slow but stable results in happiness and career. U.P. Elections will be held in 2022 soon, and this dasha is promising his victory again as the same can be seen from BJP’s horoscope. But only time will tell the correctness of this prediction.
The author of this article can be contacted for any astrological consultations on Vedang Jyotish, with a prior appointment
Our Website is currently under revamping, few of the sections may not work. Please check later!
Copyright © 2007 Vedang Jyotish. All Right Reserved.